This year, 64 projects were submitted to the Pitching for Feature Films in Development, a category open to feature films in development with a producer and director from Turkey attached. The shortlist of eight projects has been decided on by a selection committee composed of: Claudia Landsberger, a Dutch independent consultant who spent 20 years at the helm of EYE International; Dilde Mahalli, the producer of award-winning films, Something Useful (İşeYarar Bir Şey), Queen Lear (Kraliçe Lear) and Chronology (Kronoloji); Nadir Öperli, a producer who launched his career with Summer Book (Tatil Kitabı) and has since made multiple award-winning films, including most recently A Tale of Three Sisters (Kız Kardeşler); and the German screenwriter-producer, Stefan Gieren, whose short film, Raju, was nominated for the 2012 Academy Awards.
- BONDS Director: Soner Sert | Producer: Seçkin Akyıldız
- NOT AS YOU KNOW IT Director: Vuslat Saraçoğlu | Producer: Vuslat Saraçoğlu
- THE WITCH Director: Erman Bostan | Producer: Nilüfer Küyel
- WHEN THE SUN COMES OUT Director: Zeynep Güzel | Producer: Beste Yamalıoğlu, Armağan Lale, Cansu Menlikli
- A DESERVED KISS Director: Murat Uğurlu | Producer: Asena Bulduk, Derya Tarım
- THE ASHES Director: Hüseyin Karabey | Producer: Hüseyin Karabey
- UNKNOWN Director: Lusin Dink | Producer: Özcan Alper, İbrahim Karatay
- SEVEN Director: M. Tayfur Aydın | Producer: Diloy Gülün
Following the jury’s deliberation, two projects from the Pitching for Feature Films in Development line-up will be selected for cash awards, each worth TL30 thousand, and a further project for the Film Standartları Post Production Award.